March 5, 2021

Math:

This week your mathematicians have been working on comparing 2 digit numbers, using the signs for less than, greater than and equal to. They also began adding tens to two digit numbers. Today they demonstrated their learning through the mid-module assessment which I will share with you next week.

Read Across America – March Madness:

Our amazing librarian, Mrs. Barton, has come up with a fun way for our school to kick off and enjoy Read Across America this month! Each day at lunch, a video of a book read by an EHBi’s staff member, will be shown to the students. They will vote on their favorite book after each 2 books to see which book will move on in the bracket.  We will have a winner by March 26. So far, the kids have loved the books and being able to vote on their favorites!

Spelling Words:

The words this week were after, how, kick, and old. Next week will be a review week. The 8 words will be: how, want, saw, back, with, down, of, make.  

March Parent-Teacher Conferences:

Yesterday, I emailed each of you the Zoom link for your conferences next week. If you need to change your day/time, please let me know so that we can reschedule your time. I am excited to be able to chat with each of you about your wonderful children!

Upcoming Events:

Tues. March 9 – Noon dismissal for Parent-Teacher Conferences on Zoom

Thurs. March 11 – Noon dismissal for Parent-Teacher Conferences on Zoom

Have a great weekend!